Let us help you. Here is a “how to” list to get your wedding flowers booked for the big day!
*PLEASE NOTE* During summer months a 30 day wait for online wedding proposals can be expected. We require all designers to be working on the floor as we average over one wedding per day!
Know the basics
We understand that not everyone is a flower person, but that’s what we are here for! Before coming to us have a rough idea what you’re looking for. Know your colours, numbers and style. Do you like elegant, vintage, or wildflowery? Does your brother and MC need a boutonniere? Does your grandmother need a corsage? Would you like low or tall centrepieces?
As all our work is custom-done, we don’t have set ‘packages’ – the florals we provide are unique to each and every wedding. With that in mind, please understand that unfortunately we generally cannot provide photos of exactly what your bouquet will look like. If you have not already done so, please refer to our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for the most recent examples of our work!
Securing the date
– Once you receive a quote from us we require a 50% retainer to secure the date (This can be taken by cheque, email money transfer, Visa, or MasterCard. Please ensure you’ve received confirmation of your booking via a receipt!).
– Receipt of a quote does not guarantee a booking as we take our bookings on a first-come first-serve basis, and only take a limited number of bookings per day (you can check the booking calendar below to view our available days).
– All deposits are non refundable & final payment is due the week prior to the event.
Note: If you would like to pay by credit card please call in the number into the studio (403) 678-6775 – PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL!
We highly recommend meeting us in person! This way we can get a quote to you in a timely manner. Bring photos and a list of items you require – for example Pinterest is a popular way to showcase your ideas.
Please call us in advance to book an appointment.
We do understand that our brides come from all over the world, so if you can’t make it here before your wedding the next best thing would be a detailed email. Here is a list of things to include in this email:
– Name: First & last names of both partners
– Phone Number
– Wedding Date
– Wedding Venue: ceremony & reception
– Specific flowers & colours
– List of items required with numbers, i.e. how many bridesmaids, how many centrepieces, etc.
– Inspiration photos – important! This ensures we have the most accurate idea of your style.
– Budget. This is crucial information – without your budget it’s very difficult for us to work up a design plan.
Please be patient with us! Due to our high volume of emails and the fact that we are a working shop, it may take us a bit to get back to you. If you require immediate assistance we recommend a quick phone call so we can prioritize your order!
Quotes are not set in stone. Items & numbers can be changed with a minimum notice of 6 weeks prior to the wedding. ANY CHANGES ACCEPTED PAST THE 6 WEEK DEADLINE ARE AT WILLOW’S DISCRETION AND ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND A LATE CHANGE FEE.
All retainers are non refundable.
As we are dealing with a natural product, variations in size, colour and shape can occur – we can’t guarantee exactly how flowers will come in.
We reserve the right to substitute similar product as availability and quality control may require.
Booking your event follows the same guidelines as booking a wedding – once we receive the details and confirmation of your order, we require a 50% retainer to secure the date.
This is a ballpark idea of what you can expect to spend on your wedding flowers:
Bridal Bouquet – $300+
Bridesmaid Bouquet – $100 to $160 (average)
Boutonniere – $25+
Corsage – $35+
Flower Crown – $75 to $200
Short Centerpiece – $30+
Tall Centerpiece – $150+
Ceremony Arrangements – $250+
Canmore – $50+
Banff – $150+
Lake Louise – $300+
Kananaskis – $200+
Emerald Lake – $350+
A $450 minimum order is required.
Mock-ups are available for a fee.
**Please note: Extra charges will be added for delivery on holidays. There will also be additional charges for setup & teardown.